Sunday, July 8, 2012

Look of the Day: Lace skirt

Hello from Buffalo, 
Well lovely readers I just came to let you guys know I'm having the time of my life. From Jet skiing with three people on the same jet ski to going in the middle of nowhere sitting on the back of a mini-truck with no protection what so ever, I have been enjoying myself. Summer so far has no disappointed me and it makes me sad when I think about going back to the humid weather in Florida. Anyways, here are some pictures I took before coming up here. I do not remember exactly what I did when I wore this look but if I had to guess it was probably going shopping with the boyfriend. I hope you guys like it :)

Oi meninas, 
Primeiro de tudo quero me desculpar por que no meu laptop eu ainda nao descobri como trocar o teclado para portugues entao eu nao tenho nenhum tipo de acento. Minha viagem esta sendo maravilhosa e eu fico triste so em pensar que tenho que voltar daqui 10 dias. Essas fotos eu tirei antes de vir pra ca e espero que voces gostem. 











New case I bough. How you like it? I'm in love with it just so you know ha

“When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking.”- Carrie Bradshaw ( YES I'M OBSESSED WITH HER SO DEAL WITH IT :)

SHIRT: ZARA
SKIRT: FOREVER 21
BAG: BALENCIAGA
SUNGLASSES: MARC JACOBS
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
By Isa Malago

20 comments:

  1. beautiful skirt! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hair! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! looks cool!
    new post on my blog!
    xoxo
    Ally O


    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great !!!


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt, and I have a very similar bag!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous :)

    www.sweetfiasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need your sunglasses!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt! I really love the top you paired it with, it has such a lovely collar!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the whole look, but the bag is to die for!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a starfish bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!
    What's the lipstick you're wearing? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is amazing! I wonder if it's still available at f21....

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely skirt! I love how dramatic is is!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa