Sunday, October 7, 2012

Buffalo Vacation Pictures

Hello Girls and Boys, 
Today's post is going to be about my last trip to Buffalo. The weather was perfect and unlike Florida fall had finnaly arrived. The weather was perfect for chuncky scarfs and fur boots, and I wish I was still there. When I came back to Florida I realized I was back to the bikini weather which I'm already sick about. I love seeing the leafs from the trees changing, and snow falling when the fall/winter season comes, but unfortunally here I have a really long summer. By the way, fall has the most amazing sunsets ever!  I wore my boots every day so don't critcize, I just couldn't wear flats without my toes freazing. Hope you guys like it :)

Olá meninas e meninos, 
Hoje o post aqui no blog vai ser sobre a viagem que eu fiz semana passada para Búfalo com o meu namorado. O tempo lá tava uma delicia e finalmente o outono tinha chegado. Eu usei bastante as minhas scarfs e minha botinha de pelo. Quando voltei para Florida percebi que ainda estava super quente e dá tempo de me bronzear. Eu adoro outono e inverno, e adoro ver as folhas das árvores mudarem com o tempo mas aqui está meio difícil de isso acontecer. Bom espero que vocês gostem. 










"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"- Aristotle 

SHIRT: ALL SAINTS (SIMILAR HERE)
SHORTS: VINCE
JACKET: GUESS (SIMILAR HERE)
TIGHTS: DKNY
BOOTS: SOMEWHERE IN BRAZIL
BELT: HERMES
SCARF: LOUIS VUITTON

By Isa Malago

14 comments:

  1. great ;DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new new post |!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love the outfit :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!so beautiful.
    really nice blog.wanna follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect outfit and wonderful hair!!!
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECT travel outfit! Adore those boots and I've always loved tights with jean shorts!!!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Outfit :)
    Following you !

    sweetandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, your outfit! it's so cute... the scarf and boots <3

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great outfit, amazing boots!
    :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the layering :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa