Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beauty Haul- Sears

During the weekend I went to Sears with my parents because their car was going CRAY CRAY. So instead of sitting there and waiting, I remembered how Sears had a beauty section. Oddly enough Sears hasn't become your regular department store, instead they have started (well until now) selling beauty products such as Loreal, Covergirl, Revlon and so on. So knowing this small piece of information, I decided to see what was new. Unfortunately I found out a little to late, that the section is actually closing, so they were having a 50% discount on all the products. OF COURSE I took advantage of it and decided to purchase all the items I have been missing out on. So enjoy the video, and let me know if there are any items you've been looking to get as well!





By Suze Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa