Friday, August 9, 2013

Outfit of the Day; Red and Gold Sunnies

                             Oi amorecos, 
Hoje fui jantar fora com o Tony e a familia para comemorar o aniversario do pai dele, mas como era um lugar simples e depois fomos assistir um filme então usei uma roupa simples mas elaborada. Decidi usar essa saia bem divertida da Armani Exchange, com uma camiseta branca para o visual ficar mais despojado. Ganhei esse óculos a pouco tempo e não via a hora de tirar fotos com ele para poder mostrar para vocês. A tendência do óculos espelhado esta crescendo a cada dia mais por isso decidi comprar outro mas na cor vermelha (já tenho um na cor azul). Confesso que se eu pudessem teria um de cada cor. Amo também o óculos espelhado na cor verde e cinza, mas ainda não achei para comprar (nem quero achar senão vou acabar comprando, rs!). Sigam o look meninas e amo saber a opinião de vocês! Beijos e queijos


Hey sweeties, 
Tonight I went out with Tony and his family to celebrate his dad's birthday. We went to a simple dinner and after we watched "We are the Millers" at the movie theater (ps* it is hilarious, go see it if you can!). I decided to go with something a casual but fun outfit, therefore I paired this fun Armani Exchange Skirt with a White T-shirt to be a little bit more casual. I got these sunnies a while ago, and I was super excited to take pictures with them so I could share with you guys. The mirrored sunglasses trend is getting bigger everyday, so I decided to invest in another pair but this time in the red/gold color (already have them in the blue color). I have to say that if I could I would have every single color that they come in. I love them in the green color as well as the grey but so far I have not found them on any stores. Check out the outfit of the day and let me know what you guys think. Kisses










“A woman’s dress should be a like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.”—Sophia Loren


T SHIRT (CAMISETA): TJ MAX
SKIRT (SAIA): ARMANI EXCHANGE
SANDALS (SANDALIA): MACY'S
SUNGLASSES (OCULOS): RAY BAN
BAG (BOLSA): CAROLINA HERRERA
BELT (CINTO): ASOS

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa