Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day; Cross Over Top + Leather Skirt

 Hi my loves, 
I went to Zara a while ago and noticed that many of the pieces there were in the light blue or teal colors, so it is safe to say that the light tints of blue will be a big trend for the spring/summer season coming up. When I saw this cross over top hanging in the store, I knew it would be a very good investment for the upcoming season. For a late night dinner out in Miami, I thought it would be a good pairing of this top with my high waisted leather skirt from Forever 21, my black Tory Burch clutch, and my sparkly black Valentino pumps. For a good color contrast I added my mint colored necklace from Forever 21 and a nude lipstick for a neutral look. Check out the pictures below and let me know what you guys think. 







By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa