Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebrity Inpiration of the Week: Olivia Palermo

Hello my beautiful followers,
Today's post is about the outfit I wore to the movies and dinner, which was inspired by the amazing Olivia Palermo. Now we all know the gorgeous socialite has a fabulous sense of style that I and a lot of other people get so much inspiration from. I've seen this picture a while ago but just now I was able to pull it off since fall is here and my blazer was the perfect fall color. I changed some of the colors around but the context is the same. Anyways, I was inspired by the picture not actually trying to copy every piece of it. I hope you guys like it!

Olá minhas leitoras(os),
O post de hoje é sobre a roupa que eu usei para ir no cinema com o meu namorado e esse look foi inspirado pela linda Olivia Palermo. Nós todos sabemos que essa socialite queridona tem um senso de moda maravilhoso que eu entre muita gente sempre se inspira ao ver as fotos que ela posta na net. Eu vi essa foto a um pouco tempo atrás mas não achei o tempo certo para usa-lá até hoje. Já que aqui está começando o outono decidi usar um blazer que eu tenho bem puxado para as cores mais escuras. Eu não usei as mesmas cores que a Olivia Palermo por que afinal de contas eu fiquei inspirada pela foto e não quis copiar 100%. Espero que vocês gostem!







"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."- Buddha 

BLAZER: NASTY GAL
SHIRT: GUESS
SHORTS: LUCY IN THE SKY (DONNA JALES)
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN
BAG: CAROLINA HERRERA

By Isa Malago

9 comments:

  1. I love it too!!Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! Just followed! This outfit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style!! ;DD


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit! You look great!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and this is a great outfit! The colour of the jacket is amazing and suits you so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the leather shorts! and your hair is just gorgeous!! I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post :) casually classy!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tão gira =)
    gostei imenso do look

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done girl, you look amazing! Love Olivia Palermo too, she's such an inspiring fashion icon <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa