Sunday, February 23, 2014

Outfit of the Day: OverSized Sweater + Knee High Socks

Hey gals, 
Oversized sweaters are a must for the fall/winter  season and although I love them I think I am ready to start wearing the spring/summer trends. Florida's weather is insane so sometimes it gets cold enough for sweater then the next day is hot enough for shorts, so I know it will not be long until I can wear shorts. I matched this oversized sweater from LF Stores with these black knee-high boots and socks -also from LF Stores- for a little bit more of a Fall look. I added this Stella McCartney Falabella fold over bag and Rebel lipstick by Mac Cosmetics, which I think it was great color that added a little bit of more color to this look. I specially love this deep burgundy color because it can make any outfit prettier and sexier don't you think? 












"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25



SWEATER: LF STORES
BOOTS: LF STORES
SOCKS: LF STORES
BRACELET: TORY BURCH
LIPSTICK: REBEL BY MAC COSMETICS

By Isa Malago

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that I would recommend is that the sleeves are removable, so if you plan on wearing it, you may want to get it sewed on to avoid them from moving out of place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day :)

Love,
Isa