Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Trends 2012



Today I am here to show you the new upcoming trends for Fall 2012 and where you can find the same thing, but a more affordable kind. I have noticed over sized coats at ChloĆ©, "everything matching" in Prabal Garung, leather from head to toe in Versace, accentuated hips and the focus on the waist in Burbery Prorsum, and finally baroque style at Marchesa.All of these are going to be extremely popular for the upcoming season, so I found some of these gorgeous trends in a cheaper and more affordable brand so we all can be pretty and fashionable for Fall. 









Hope you guys enjoy some of my favorite picks for this fall season. :)


   
By Isa Malago

11 comments:

  1. luv oversize cardies ;)

    www.thechicstyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I used to hate fall/winter too but for this season I'm super excited..

      xox, Isa

      Delete
  3. we are sooo excited for Fall! We are hosting a FNO event on Fall trends in SF. So excited!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome. I hope you guys have fun. I wish I could come.

      xox, Isa

      Delete
  4. yay! the spike bra is totally great!

    www.julieannlozada.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces are aaamazing! i love the leather jackets and the oversized card, definitely some things I would wear for this fall season. tres chic ;).

    <3,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. I'm excited for this season coming up. Can't wait to wear all this great trends.

      xox,
      Isa

      Delete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa