Friday, August 24, 2012

Look of the Day; Go Green

Hello Girls,
Here are some pictures of what I wore to the mall today! Well I ended up changing my shoes to my sparkly oxford shoes once I realized how much walking we would be doing. I absolutely love this Nasty Gal skirt which I paired it with a MOB shirt bought at Entre Forma, and Ceconello shoes. I hope you guys like it :)

Olá meninas,
Aqui esta as fotos da roupa que eu usei hoje para ir no Shopping com a minha família. Eu acabei trocando a sandália por que percebi que não ia aguentar ficar andando de salto por muito tempo lá. Eu sou apaixonada nessa saia da Nasty Gal que eu combinei com uma camiseta da MOB comprada na Entre Forma. O sapato e Ceconello comprado na Donna. Espero que gostem.









“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”- Marilyn Monroe  



SHIRT: MOB
SKIRT: NASTY GAL
BAG: BALENCIAGA
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
SHOES: CECONELLO
BELT: ZARA

XOX, ISA

16 comments:

  1. fine look '|!|!
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect. Love the combination of the skirt and the t-shirt. And your shoes!! OMG :)
    Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is wonderful, I love both the top and the skirt! Green is one of my favorite colors right now!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Loving this Nasty Gal skirt and the color of your Balenciaga is fabulous...perfect for fall!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! That skirt is awesome!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore your bag. cannot go wrong with a balenciaga xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The skirt gives such positive vibes :)

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. that skirt is gorgeous!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda como sempre! Adorei a saia e a t-shirt! :D

    Beijinhos,
    touchofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent outfit dear, love those fab sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Isa, you look so stylish!! love your shirt!!

    visit me: http://lorenamarchis.wordpress.com/

    i follow you with bloglovin, hope you will follow me back!

    xo, Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa