Saturday, August 4, 2012

Look of the Day: Bal Harbor Date



Hello Girls,
Last weekend me and Tony decided to go to Bal Harbor for lunch and just to look around. He ended up buying a gorgeous shirt which him as well as me fell in love with. The day was gorgeous and perfect to take a road trip down to Miami. Here is the outfit I decided to wear. I paired my old Armani Exchange skirt with a Lucy in the Sky shirt. Hope you guys like it.
Olá meninas,
Semana passada eu e o Tony decidimos ir lá no Bal Harbor para comer no Carpacio e para algumas comprinhas. Ele comprou uma camisa azul maravilhosa e eu acabei saindo de mão vazias, mas foi muito gostoso ir lá de qualquer jeito. Eu decidi usar uma saia bem velhinha minha da Armani Exchange com uma blusa da Lucy in the Sky. Adorei a mistura de estampas e espero que vocês tenham gostado também.





SHIRT: LUCY IN THE SKY
SKIRT: ARMANI EXCHANGE
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BAG: LOUIS VUITTON


By Isa Malago

15 comments:

  1. Hi girl! Your' re beautiful :9
    i LOVE your look!
    kiss, Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt is amazing! I love the back! Your a lucky girl! I love your hair too, its amazing!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mais um look maravilhoso! Adoro a blusa e os sapatos! :D

    Beijinhos,
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.touchofpurple.blogspot.com/
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.touchofpurpleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute style!! www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful shirt. The entire outfit is nice. Road trip to Miami sounds like a good time.
    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is so pretty, I absolutely love the cool print and colors on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO beautiful. Love the new shirt it's absolutely gorgeous.

    Hope you have an awesome day!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so beautiful! I love your jewerly :)
    Could you told me how add links to other posts on my blog under every post? :) I can't find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the website to do it. :) http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget

      I hope I helped. :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you !
    You look absolutely gorgeous !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love the mix of prints! the skirt is fab!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your skirt and shoes! Lovely look :) Thanks For your comment darling, XOXO from London!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit! Love that skirt!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa