Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 Red Carpet Favs

Hello Girls, 
Today's post is about the best dressed in the Golden Globes 2013. These are my favorites so I had to share it with you guys. Hope you like it. 


Jennifer Lopes looking stunning in Zuhair Murad. She did right by opting to wear this dress where it shows her curves without looking too small for her. She looks absolutely amazing!
Gorgeous Kate Hudson wearing Alexander McQueen's design. This is a brilliant design which makes her look sexy without looking too vulgar, and also has a sophisticated air to it don't you think?
Some people may disagree with me but I think Eva Langoria looks amazing in this Emilio Pucci dress. It is sexy, young yet elegant. Her hair and make up completely matches the elegant look of the dress. 

Oh Emily Blunt, you just took my breath away! Michael Kors is not my favorite designer ever but he completely blew me away with this dress, and when I see Emily Blunt wearing it yesterday I just had to confess Michael Kors might not be as bad as I thought after all. Bravo Emily!

 Since the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic came out I became obsessed with Isla Fisher and her style. I love her Reem Acra dress, and even though I would of chosen another color for her skin tone I still think she looks absolutely gorgeous. Amanda Seyfried looks just perfect in her pale pink Givenchy dress, doesn't she? Both are gorgeous!


First we have the beautiful Jessica Alba in a Oscar de la Renta dress, which looks absolutely gorgeous on her! Next to her we have Giuliana Rancic in a brilliant design by Celia Kritharioti. What do you guys think?

Since when I was younger I used to and still do adore Hayden Penettiere, and watching her grow up and become more and more stylish and beautiful has been so much fun. I think she looks flawless in this off-white Roberto Cavalli dress. She looks all grown up, and super pretty.

I have to confess I never cared much for the Hunger Games movie, but I have been liking more and more Jennifer Lawrence's taste for fashion. She looks stunning in this Dior Haute Couture dress. The color, accessories, hair and make up just all make sense, and go together smoothly well with her skin tone and style. 

Kristen Bell is a very talented actress and I'm sure she will be a wonderful mom. On the Golden Globes she looked so radiant and beautiful, and this Jenny Packham dress looks absolutely gorgeous on her. All the beading detail, and the pleated skirt makes this dress even more beautiful.   

 Oh Lea, you never disappoint me. She looks stunning in this beaded Elie Saab gown. Just like Oscar de la Renta, I think Elie Saab is a genius and one of my favorite designers. Well now you know why. Elie Saab always have the perfect romantic yet sexy dresses that will always look perfect on. Lea Michelle looks gorgeous. Well she always does. 

Michelle Dockery looking beautiful and elegant in this Alexandre Vauthier Couture dress. I love the gold details on the bust with the white skirt. 
I'm in love with Nicole Richie's dress by designer Naeem Khan. I love love love it on her although I think if she had a messy up do she would look even better. What do you guys think?


By Isa Malago

2 comments:

  1. Loved all these but I also loved Julianne Hough's dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva Longoria looks perfect :)

    sweetandpreppy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa