Thursday, January 17, 2013

Look of the Day: Shopping Attire

Hello Girls, 
Today's ootd is what I wore yesterday to go shopping with my family. For the people who know me they understand that I love dressing up specially when I go to the mall. I think that women and girls should dress up at any occasion because you never know who you will see, and I'm sure you don't wanna meet the love of your life wearing sweat pants and a crop top with your belly button hanging out. That's just not elegant and classy at all, and I'm sure you won't attract any good attention to yourself. When I say good attention I mean "oh my god she is so pretty", or "that's the girl I want my parents to meet", the attention you will get probably would be "her taste to clothes is absolutely awful" or "why is there a homeless person in the mall?!", so ladies dress up and have some self respect. Anyways, I wore one of my favorite Guess by Marciano skirts, paired with a Lucy in the Sky top. Hope you guys like it.

Oi meninas, 
O look de hoje foi o que eu usei para ir no shopping ontem com a família. Pra quem me conhece sabe que eu adoro me vestir bem. Na minha opniao toda mulher e menina devia sempre sair de casa bem vestida por que nunca se sabe com quem a gente vai encontrar na rua nao e mesmo? Bom eu usei uma saia branca da Guess by Marciano, com uma blusa da Lucy in the Sky. Espero que gostem. 











" A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" Coco Chanel 

SKIRT: GUESS BY MARCIANO
SHIRT: LUCY IN THE SKY
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
SUNGLASSES: MIU MIU
BAG: MIU MIU

By Isa Malago

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your outfit!! kisses from Spain!

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and obsessing over your bag!
    I couldn't agree more. We should dress up everywhere we go.

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! those sunglasses are amazing! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa