Thursday, December 20, 2012

Birthday Week

Hi beautiful people, 
How you are all doing?
Well I'm here to apologize my lack of posts these past couple of days but I have a good excuse I promise. This week is my birthday and I decided to prepare a little birthday lunch on saturday, therefore I am super busy getting everything ready so I'm sorry for leaving the blog and you guys as my second plan. I promise I will post all the birthday photos, all the hard work I have done and of course my outfits! Thank you, love you all!

Oii bonitas(os), 
Como voces estão?
Mil desculpas por estar meio ausente aqui no blog mas prometo que tenho uma desculpa boa. Esse final de semana e meu aniversario então decidi fazer um almoço no sábado, agora estou correndo atras das coisas de decoração e estou ficando sem tempo de postar aqui no blog. Mil desculpas, e prometo que logo logo vai ter outros posts aqui para vocês! ;) 
Mil beijos,

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa