Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Look of the Day; School Outfit

Hi Girls, 
Today's ootd is what I wore to school. These shorts are very comfortable so I decided to wear it today for my Trends Class. I'm all about recycling my clothes and wear it as much as I can therefore you will see me wearing over and over again some clothes here on the blog. Styling is all about wearing one key piece as many different ways as possible. I just added the red lips for the pictures and not actually wore it to school only because it was a morning class and red with cheetah is my favorite combo. Hope you guys like it :)

E ai meninas, 
O look de hoje é simples e super confortável  Eu usei esse look para ir na escola. Eu adoro reciclar as minhas roupas pois gosto muito de usa-las quantas vezes possível. Estilo pra mim não o tamanho do armário mas sim quantas vezes você consegue montar um look com uma mesma peça várias vezes diferentes. Já usei esse short três vezes aqui no blog, então espero que tenham gostado desse look também. Eu não usei esse batom vermelho na escola, só adicionei para completar um pouco o look para as fotos. Espero que gostem. :)





SHORTS: LF STORES
SHIRT: LUCY IN THE SKY (BRAZIL)
JACKET: GUESS (OLD)
BAG: BALENCIAGA
BRACELET: BALENCIAGA
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS
SHOES: JUICY COUTURE
LIPSTICK: M.A.C RED

By Isa Malago

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute and I love your pants! xx
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and cheetah definitely look good on you! These pictures are great :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute style; DDD


    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you were the prettiest girl in class. Gorgeous shorts and fantastic necklace.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Stunning!!! U really r absolutely perfect!! Love it!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa