Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Favorite Home Made Hair Mask

Hi girls, 
Today's post is going to be about my own home made Hair Mask. I try to do this every month, but sometimes I do not have time so I end up doing every two months or so. I will tell you step by step what I used, how I did it, and for how long I left it on my hair. After doing this hair mask my hair was a lot more shiny and soft. I pretty much look online for some recipes but added anything I think its essential for my hair. 

E ai meninas, 
O post de hoje é uma super dica de beleza. Eu tento fazer essa hidratação feita em casa todo mês mas as vezes não da então acabo fazendo a cada dois mêses. Tudo o que eu uso, você provavelmente pode encontrar na sua geladeira ou em qualquer supermercado. Quando acabo essa hidratação meu cabelo fica cheio de brilho e super macio. 

Here is what I used; ingredientes
- 2 eggs (ovos)
- 2 tbsp honey (mel)
-3 tbsp olive oil (óleo de olivia)
-1 tbsp of Mayo ( maionese)

* if you want some thickness just add 1/2 of a banana to this mix but make sure you put it on the blender before mixing it and and only use the juice otherwise you will be combing chunks of bananas out of your hair for a half an hour. (I learned from my mistakes. lol)

* Se quiser deixar seu cabelo mais grosso/cheio é so adicionar metade de uma banana grande. Bata bem a banana no liquidificador e só use o suco da banana batida, senão voce ter pedaços de bananas no seu cabelo por um bom tempo. ( eu nao fiz desse jeito e acabei ficando meia hora so pra tirar pedaços da banana da cabeça, haha)

                            Mix all the ingredients,
                   Misture bem todos os ingredientes



-Then put on your hair and just make sure you put it all over it. 
-Let the hair sit on top of your head for 30 minutes. I put my hair up on a bun and over it I wear an aluminum foil shower cap to speed up the process a little bit, but this step is optional. 
-Wash it throughly with shampoo and conditioner and you are done.

-Coloque no cabelo todo os ingredientes misturados
-Coloque seu cabelo em um coque e espere 30 minutes. Eu uso uma toca de alumínio para fazer efeito mais rápido
-Depois lave o cabelo bem lavado com shampoo e condicionador e pronto.

By Isa Malago

4 comments:

  1. I might try this!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for sharing. I also use mayo for hair. It smells, but does great things to the mane.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea !

    I'll try it this weekend :)


    Have a great weekend !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa