Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Makeup - Purple Smokey Eye


Hey Girls!!!
I want to wish my good friend Isadora a beautiful Happy Birthday! (even though I was late  but I don't forget!)

The New Year is coming up and we are all exited for what 2013 will bring...at least I am since my b-day is coming up!
Of course we will all be going to end of the year parties and we all want to welcome 2013 looking HOT!
So I wanted to do a great smokey eye, dramatic and beautiful with purple and glitter!
I love purple not only for my skin tone but it really looks nice with brown/dark eyes.
I hope you like this tutorial and the format since my camera was going crazy. I think it's easier for you to see the products I used and the color.
Happy New Year!!!





"“When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” ― Diane Von Furstenberg


xoxox
Suzesco

10 comments:

  1. This is such a great tutorial and the purple looks great on you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kelly Ann
      Thanks Girl!!
      I love how the purple looked.
      I was scared to try it since I don't want to look like i got hit in the face lol.

      Delete
  2. I like how you talk on video. You have a good camera voice.

    Yes, I liked this tutorial. Purple is one of my favorite colors for eyes.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @GirlieBlogger.
      AWW thanks ;)
      It's funny because when I hear myself, I feel like I sound like a kid.
      But we all tend to feel like that when we hear ourselves recorded...except if you're Celine Dion. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Purple shadows are really matching for everyone, it always looks great and fancy. Thanks for this tutorial, you are amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Polina

      I know purple is a great color and it really works for all skin types. :)

      THANKS!!!! :)))

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. @fashion is for idiots

      Thanks!!!

      I'm glad you liked the tutorial!
      It was worth the try to switch up the format.
      :)

      Delete
  5. @Jennifer

    Glad you liked the tutuorial :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive component to content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to
    assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you access consistently quickly.

    my web page; allied cash advance complaints

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa