Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bucket List

Hi guys, 
Today's post is very special to me only because I have never shared this with anyone else till today. Well of course I have talked about it to other people about doing this things but never actually showed them my bucket list which I keep in my phone. Sometimes I take a step back and just think " I'm healthy, I have loving and supporting family and friends, and I'm young but I feel like I'm not enjoying life to the fullest", and when I think that I just feel sad because many many people out there are not as lucky as me or need help so I feel the need to enjoy what I have to the maximum before I can't anymore. Of course there is a lot more to my bucket list but I didn't want to bore you so this is a few things I want to do/accomplish in my lifetime. I want to do all of this before I am too busy to be young, or too old to be able to sky dive. This is my bucket list, what is yours?

Oi meninas, 
O post de hoje é super especial para mim pois nunca mostrei pra ninguém a minha to do list. Claro que tenho falado varias vezes para algumas pessoas que eu quero fazer algumas coisas antes que eu nao posso mais, mas nunca mostrei a listinha que eu tenho no meu celular das coisas que eu quero fazer antes de morrer. As vezes eu paro e penso " eu sou saudável, tenho uma família e amigos maravilhosos, e sou jovem mas acho que não estou aproveitando a vida como queria". Eu me sinto super mal por que tem tanta gente que não tem as oportunidades que eu tenho, ou precisam de ajuda que eu me sinto na obrigação de aproveitar a vida ao máximo e sempre ajudar alguém quando possível. Claro que tem muito mais na minha to do list mas eu não queria que esse post ficasse muito cansativo entao eu postei algumas das coisas que eu quero fazer na minha vida. Essa e a minha to do list meninas, qual são as coisas que vocês querem fazer nessa vida?

















"Do not let anyone tell you how to live your life because you are the only one who can decide how live it to the fullest"

By Isa Malago

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring! I hope you are able to check everything off your bucket list!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa