Monday, December 3, 2012

Look of the Day: Knit+ Skirt

Hi girls, 
I'm back from Orlando, and let me tell you that I had a great, relaxing weekend. How was yours? Well I wore this outfit on saturday to go to the mall but once I took this pictures I realized how chilly it was so instead I wore black velvet pants to the Milenia Mall. I hope you guys like it.

Olá meninas, 
Voltei de Orlando ontem e eu tive um final de semana bem delicioso e relaxante. Como foi o de vocês? Eu usei esse look para ir no Milenia Mall com as minhas amigas, mas depois que eu tirei essas fotos decedi trocar a saia por uma calça pois estava meio friozinho. Espero que vocês gostem.. Beijos com queijos







SHIRT: GUESS
SKIRT: GUESS BY MARCIANO
KNIT: ZARA
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS (OLD)
BAG: BALENCIAGA


Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong,All you need is love!- Elephant Love Medley lyrics 
By Isa Malago

11 comments:

  1. pretty ;-))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love the red lips and red bag!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this winter white look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the sweater :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Me ha encantado el total white con el Balenciaga rojo!
    Kisses from:

    http://www.styleundertheskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and so comfy too. Only in Florida can you get away with wearing skirt in December.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag is just perfect! Kisses.
    Sorrisos voam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun knitted top! Loving the texture.

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, on that makeup you totally remind me of Jessica Alba :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this outfit!!!!! you are too cute!

    xo
    www.hapatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!!!!!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa