Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Video of the Day: My Skin Care Routine

Hey girls!
I get a lot of compliments about my skin and what products I use to have a clear complexion.
So I decided to make a video on my skin care and all the products I use to achieve a healthier looking skin.
Although I don't necessarily have acne free skin, I try my best to keep it all under control.
Let me know what products you use so I can give it a try!
I also forgot to mention in the video on how I try to drink water and lots of it. Remember water is the key to keeping your skin hydrated!!!
Hope you enjoy, don't forget to subscribe and let me know what tutorials you want to see


Products used:
Clean & Clear Essential Foaming Facial Cleanser
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Cleanser
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask
Clinique Liquid Facial Cleanser
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum

By Suze Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa