Monday, December 10, 2012

My Favorite Perfurmes

Hey Guys, 
Here are some of my favorite perfumes right now. I am always trying to change it up because I get sick and bored with something very easily if I wear it a lot., therefore here are my favorites as of right now. You can find these in any department stores like Macy's, Sacks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, etc.. What is your favorite? :)

                         PRADA CANDY
DAISY BY MARC JACOBS

CHANCE BY CHANEL

JUICY COUTURE- VIVA LA JUICY


By Isa Malago

3 comments:

  1. marc jacobs!!

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel is so good!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    My web page :: indian cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa